CORAL GABLES JOB FAIRJob News USA
CORAL GABLES JOB FAIR!
GET HIRED! OVER 500 JOBS AVAILABLE!
Thursday September 28th 10am-2pm
Basketball Fieldhouse @ The University of Miami
1245 Dauer Drive
Coral Gables, FL 33146
View the companies attending here: http://sales.jobnewsusa.com/p/
Register Online or at the door! www.jobnewsusa.com/
FREE EVENT – FREE PARKING!
The Event is Sponsored by Y-100 (iheartmedia) & The Miami Heat!
The Miami Heat will be signing people up for onsite interviews to work at the American Airlines Arena! They are hiring for 50+ Greeters (Part Time) and 20+ Conversion Crew (Part Time). Love The Heat? Employees receive 15% off store merchandise!
Geico has 10 openings for Auto Damage Adjuster Trainees in Broward, Auto Damage Adjusters in Miami, Experienced Auto Damage Adjusters in Broward and Experienced Auto Damage Adjusters in Miami. They offer paid training and paid long distance travel, housing during travel and a food expense during training.
Park One will be at the event hiring over 100 Valet Attendants to work in Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, Aventura and Sunny Isles! Applicants must be able to drive manual transmission cars, speak basic English, have a valid driver’s license and eligible to work in the US.
Carnival Cruise Lines offers employees 2 complimentary Fun Ship Cruises per year! They will be recruiting for over 50 Personal Vacation Planners for their Miramar location!
Domino’s will be interviewing for 30 Delivery Drivers and 15 Assistant Managers to work at any of the 50 Dominos corporate stores! They offer health benefits, flexible schedules, employee stock programs, discounts and more!
City Furniture is recruiting for sales professionals! They offer a benefits package with health insurance, 401k, paid vacations, profit sharing and discounts on merchandise!
New York Life Insurance will be at the event hiring financial sales agents.
How to GET HIRED:
1. Visit jobnewsusa.com/
2. Get a game plan and research companies of interest from the directory. Develop tailored resumes for the companies you want to apply with.
3. Have a clear career focus. Be prepared with an answer to one of the first questions each recruiter is going to ask you: “So, why are you here?”.
4. Sharpen and rehearse your elevator speech. Your elevator speech can be a great response to the typical interview question, “tell me about yourself”
5. Prepare and practice responses to typical interview questions. “Tell me what you know about our organization” and “Why do you want to work here?”
6. Sketch out a few questions to ask each recruiter.
7. Dress professionally! Clean-cut, well-fitting, conservative. Bring breath mints!
8. Make a good first and lasting impression! Wait patiently in line for your chance to chat with the recruiter and make sure you ask for their contact information before leaving.
9. Jot down notes as soon as you are done with the recruiter and include these notes in your thank you email that you will send when you get home.
10. Follow up!
11. Make sure you arrange for child care the day of the event. You wouldn’t bring your child to an interview – don’t bring them to Career Fair. Career Fairs should be viewed as 20 interviews !