Security Officer/ RoverThe Towers of Key Biscayne
Security Officer/ Rover
The service provide by our Security Department consist of supervising and enforcing the rules and regulations of our beautiful condominium complex located at the south end of the island of Key Biscayne. Works as a team participant along with the security staff to ensure the execution of the department's responsibilities:
- Patrol facility or stand post as instructed
- Enforce Associations' Rules and Regulations.
- Provide outstanding customer services, which include answering telephones, greeting residents and guests, distributing packages.
- Monitoring Security Surveillance
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as property or equipment damage, presence of unauthorized persons, theft or unusual occurrences.
- Report all incidents, accidents, or emergencies as required.
Job Qualifications Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Trade school and/or military training a plus. One to five years of verifiable hands-on experience.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language is a must.
- Computer skills are a must.
- Must have reliable mends of transportation.
- Have a clean criminal background and drug-free.