Education AdvisorThe Pankey Institute
Do you have experience working in a sales or events department, or in medical/dental sales? Are you a dental hygienist or assistant looking for a career change?
Our non-profit dental educational foundation is seeking an Education Advisor with the ability to influence dentists by creating relationships and conveying the value of advanced continuing education. This position is primarily inside sales. Responsibilities include developing new leads, new lead sources and transition leads into sales prospects and then tracking prospects and completing the sales cycle. Working with our marketing team to develop marketing materials to increase enrollment.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Bachelor degree Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, meet frequent deadlines and be self-disciplined.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to work in a flexible, team oriented environment Computer proficiency, including familiarity with all MS office products and database software
- Self-directed and able to successfully complete projects assigned with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to present in front of large and small groups and spark interest to an audience of dentists
- Expert closing tactics Ability to pre-employment objections
This is a full time position with full benefits and salary & incentive based on qualifications. Our foundation is located on Key Biscayne. Please provide a cover letter, your resume, salary and benefits by June 7th.