Sr. Market Research AnalystThe Miami Herald
Miami Herald Media Company seeks a qualified candidate to occupy the position of Sr Analyst Research & Analytics.
As our Sr Analyst Research & Analytics you will be responsible for analyzing primary & secondary research data to support ad sales, subscriber growth and marketing strategies. You will also assist in leading regional research efforts and providing strategic problem solving support. This role reports to the Director, Market Research & Analytics.
- Responds to requests from internal clients from advertising and other divisions - retrieves appropriate information, analyzes, summarizes and puts into presentation-quality format, when appropriate
- Serve as the analytics point-person on projects, applying logical and creative thinking to drive to fact-based insights
- Creation, organization and maintenance of demographic reports, market trends, competitive reports, digital traffic, maps and sales collateral.
- Keeps abreast of information on markets and media through trade publications and other sources. This includes knowledge of local economic conditions and trends, key industries and retail developments
- BA required
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in market research/data insights
- Strategic mindset and highly analytical thinker with sound business judgment
- Ability to present to and effectively communicate findings
- Posses excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to listen and interpret stakeholder needs
- Can take initiative, identify key issues and develop creative solutions
- Proficient with analysis software research programs/tools
- Must be detail oriented
- Proven ability to work on a team crossing all organizational levels and functional areas
- Proficient in these data tools: Scarborough, Claritas/PRIZM, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Map info and comScore
- Design/create surveys
- Direct experience moderating focus groups