Inside Sales AssistantThe Miami Herald
HCP Media an MH Media partner is looking to hire an Inside Sales Assistant who will provide direct support in the ongoing development of existing and prospective clients. In this role you will manage and maintain digital platforms, provide support to the sales team as well as to the VP of Sales and the COO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the liaison between Herald Digital Team and HCP sales team including but not limited to submitting the required forms for all digital campaigns, making sure the forms are completed accurately, following up with the Herald team and with HCP Ad Services to make sure the campaigns are live on time. Also receive and review the monthly digital reports to make sure the information is correct, and send these reports to the advertisers, etc.
- Customizing monthly digital reports and send to advertisers.
- Generate sales leads on a weekly basis.
- Assist the VP of Advertising with weekly sales reports
- Assist the VP of Advertising and sales team with sales proposals and presentations.
- Keep client database updated and correctly entered.
- Backup Sales Operations Manager.
- Send monthly billing invoices to advertisers.
- Assist the COO and the VP of Sales with various administrative functions but not limited to managing daily calendar, preparing and processing expense reports, handling travel arrangements (coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel, visas, transportation and preparing itinerary).
- Assist the sales team with handling travel arrangements (coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel, visas, transportation and preparing itinerary).
- Support the sales team and the Sales Operations Manager with mailings, preparing for clients meetings, printing media kits, and other administrative functions as they arise.
- Handle client meeting logistics and coordination: Meet & greet guests, announce their arrival and escort them to meetings or conference room; book, organize conference rooms and coordinate catering; prepare videoconference equipment when applicable
- Collect and distribute daily office mail
One to two years of proven interactive sales experience service desired. Three to five years experience of superior customer service with strong collaboration experience desired.
- Understanding of sales environment and consultative skills needed.
- Exceptional communication skills – spoken and written - required.
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to both a technical and non-technical audience - essential.
- Solid organizational and follow-through skills - important.
- Ability to create and modify ads/orders for clients as needed. Accuracy is important.
- Must be able to create PowerPoint presentations. Proficiency needed with software (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish is a plus.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or marketing preferred but not required.