Director of Advertising Financial AnalysisThe Miami Herald
Manages all aspects of financial reporting and analysis for revenue, expenses, FTE, ad-hoc queries, and compensation for the Advertising East Division. Establishes the budget, provides weekly and monthly forecasts, responsible for month-end closing for revenue, expenses, and FTE. Manage the establishment of revenue goals and commission/bonus payouts for the sales, sales management, directors and other. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function. Requires 5+ years of managerial experience.
- Produce and distribute daily/weekly revenue tracking reports.
- Work closely with business leaders to manage and control financial results, identifying areas of both growth potential and operating efficiency.
- Manage Advertising Revenue & Expense Flashing and Budgeting Process.
- Prepare goal setting for advertising department managers.
- Process commissions for management review.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly revenue flash.
- Assist Pub,GM, and Vp's with various business analysis for all 7 locations.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly revenue flash.
- Ensure 606 compliance
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Demonstrated ability and experience in sophisticated financial modeling, analysis, and problem solving
- Uses data-driven evidence to communicate and educate stakeholders about the financial implications of business decisions
- Experience implementing metrics, processes, and systems needed to enable first-class financial analysis, forecasting, and problem solving.
- Exceptional Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- KRONOS and PeopleSoft
B.A. Degree in Accounting and Finance is required.
Miami Herald is an equal opportunity employer.