Digital Campaign ManagerThe Miami Herald
Miami Herald is seeking a Campaign Manager who works with the digital support team to provide support to internal staff. This person is systems savvy, detail oriented and has good time management skills. They are exceptional customer service individuals to internal and external clients.
The Campaign Manager is an in-house partner to the sales team and focuses on tracking contracts, entering orders, accurately billing campaigns, and reporting.
• Follows up on client campaigns weekly and communicates potential issues or opportunities.
• Cultivates and maintains a high level of customer service by providing reports, creative support and by solving technical issues.
• Performs general administrative duties with minimal supervision, including but not limited to: billing, general correspondence with clients, report generation and reviews with advertisers, creative changes/suggestions to clients, DFP and XSM ordering, etc.
• Provides assistance to sales rep in planning for client visits and sales meetings.
• Attends all in-house sales training programs. Is knowledgeable about all the products and rates offered by the Interactive team.
• Works on other duties and projects as assigned.
Miami Herald, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to promoting diversity within our drug and alcohol-free workplace.