Client Success Strategist/Ad Ops
The Miami Herald
Posted on January 5, 2018
The Client Success Strategist assists with identifying and qualifying prospects, they also help by completing the pre-call plan (PCP) research for prospects. After a thorough client impact assessment (CIA) is completed by a sales representative, the client success coordinator reviews the PCP research, the CIA, and search demand data to develop a strategy that will best solidify the client’s virtual presence and meet the client’s marketing goals while maintaining a positive return on investment. When the sale is made, the CSS manages the campaign, ensuring it is fulfilled based on the client’s expectations and that optimizations result in the attainment of the client’s goals. The CSS regularly compiles reporting for campaigns. They review the strategy holistically and at the tactic level to ensure that client goals are reached. The CSS then uses this opportunity to 1) keep the client engaged by using data and campaign results to prove the success of their campaign and 2) to suggest tactic changes and budget expansions opportunities. They contribute to the digital acumen of the department through formal and informal training. 3) Getting client's campaigns live.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support with identifying and qualifying prospects for sales team.
- Compilation and interpretation of client research.
- Attend client calls as needed.
- Create media strategy and client facing proposals.
- Onboard new clients and coordinate internal workgroups.
- Creative strategy and proofing process to client.
- Determine analytics and tracking plan based on client KPI.
- Review campaign results and create and internally communicate optimization strategy.
- Client reporting analysis and review.
- Perpetual professional learning - staying ahead of trends, digital marketing capabilities, etc.
- Client advocacy.
- Drive for continuous digital knowledge and development.
- Digital training.
- 2 years prior experience in digital account management.
- Experience with Google Drive/Spreadsheets/Forms/Docs, MS Excel and Word.
- Must have experience with technical development across multiple platforms as well as an understanding of the greater digital landscape (online banners, mobile, digital analytics, search, etc.).
- Must have exceptional presentation skills as well as excellent analytic abilities.
- This person must be highly organized, with a charismatic and varied communication style.
- Google adwords and analytics certification preferred.