Advertising Financial AnalystThe Miami Herald
The Miami Herald is looking to hire a Financial Analyst. In this role, you are responsible for the administration of all aspects of financial reporting and analysis for expenses, FTE, ad-hoc queries, compensation for the Advertising Division. Establishes the budget, provides the forecast and does month end closing for expenses and FTEs. Issues payments to vendors for entire division and maintains files updated with actual. You will also manage and process Job Reqs and salary updates. Responsible for establishing revenue goals and commission/bonus payout for the sales, sales management, directors and other.
- Goal modeling as well as commission calculation & reporting.
- Efficiently respond and deliver easy to interpret reports and ad hoc requests.
- Vendor set-up and payment of invoices on a timely basis.
- Maintains the balance of expenses, working closely with managers to ensure expenses remain within budget.
- Balances month-end expense reports, making all necessary journal
- entries with proper backup documentation
- Provides ad-hoc revenue reports to all advertising division as needed.
- Keeps track of department expenses provides expense forecast, and explanations.
B.A. Finance and Accounting preferred.