Patient Service RepresentativeThe Medical Center at Ocean Reef
Duties include the following. Others may be assigned:
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous & professional manner.
- Schedule appointments according to office scheduling policies.
- Greet patients & visitors in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner & direct to the appropriate area.
- Assist with patient registration.
- Check-in/Check-out patients in a timely manner.
- Verify Insurance Collect and post charges and payments.
- Sort and deliver mail, medical records and other correspondence.
- Maintain work area and lobby in neat and orderly manner.
- Performs in other roles, as required in order to meet the demands of the department.
Prefer one year work experience in a medical office setting. Knowledgeable in computer and medical terminology desired but not required. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, that will require a rotating Saturday schedule (once a month) 9am to 4pm.