Human Resource SpecialistThe Arc of South Florida
Human Resource Specialist
Responsible for all Human Resource duties. Bachelor of Arts or equivalent Education + 5 years experience in Human Resource. English/Spanish required.
The Arc of South Florida is a non-profit organization which has served children & adults with special needs since 1953. We are seeking for a talented Human Resources Specialist to join our team. The position offered is a full time position, with benefits.
The Human Resource Specialist preparing/updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting and terminating. Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws and standards to new and existing employees. Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed, and assists with all HR daily tasks.
That includes but not limited to:
• Writing job descriptions, post jobs on relevant medias, screen and pre-interview candidates
• Conduct background checks and drug tests.
• Send out offer letters
• File all records Maintain handbook on policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain department records and reports ·
• Track personnel changes in the Human Resources database and personnel files, i.e., Positions, Status, Evaluations, Payroll, Direct Deposits, Leaves Medical, FMLA, Personal, etc., Garnishments, Workers' Compensation, Licenses, Trainings, benefits.
• Tracks insurance and time off benefits vacation, sick time and holidays
• Monitor personnel files for compliance with I-9 documentation, licenses, trainings, Background re-screenings, etc ·
• Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
• Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
• Provide great customer service to all employees in the Agency.
• 5 years of experience in the Human Resource field.
• Must be computer knowledgeable Microsoft, Paycom Human Resources/Payroll Program
• Fluent in English written and verbal Team player, caring, customer service oriented
Full-time with benefits
Miami, Miami Dade, Florida
Bachelor's in Human Resources; or, equivalent combination of education and 5 years experience.
Salary: $40,000.00 annually