We are a local trucking company that has been servicing the South Florida area for 26 years, specializing in Air freight with openings for a Manager / Dispatcher, the mission: to coordinate with Customers, Drivers, and shipments with cutoff times in mind. In addition, he/she will ensure compliance with safety, security, regulatory and policies.
- Coordinating with team dispatches, requesting and acquiring all needed documentation for transportation
- Preparation of Driver routes and manifests
- Scheduling and Communicating movement of cargo shipments with Dispatches, Drivers, and Customers by phone and Email
- Auditing Documentation
- Data Processing / Entry
- Customer service
- Respond promptly to Customer inquiries in a knowledgeable and professional manner. Required Skills
- Must speak and write fluently in both English and Spanish
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task - Must have the ability to manage time and priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and organized Experience and Education
- Minimum one year Local dispatching experience.
- Minimum two years experience in related industry.
- High School diploma, GED