South Miami Pain Center has an immediate need for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Front Desk Receptionist.
We are looking for individuals to meet and greet, answer incoming calls and assist with any patient questions or concerns.
- Performs receptionist functions for assigned areas/departments. Greets patients and provides appropriate assistance and information.
- Respond to incoming telephone calls.
- Takes accurate messages and ensures timely delivery.
- Complies with privacy and confidentiality policies when communicating with patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to multi task.
- None Required
- Clear verbal communications skills to represent intelligent, professional, and courteous manner.
- Bilingual English and Spanish
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.