Customer Service AssociateSIT CORPORATION
Customer Service Associate
SIT Corporation, Military Defense Contractor is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service representative. We need an Enthusiastic Individual who can listen to customer service issue and offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This valued candidate will lead in generating extensive phone calls to existing vendors to
- Follow up on request for quotes, updating our vendor’s database, data entry, and submitting bids to our customers
- Our model for Customer satisfaction: “ Customer is always right ! “
- Meet all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity.
- Promptly respond to inquiries and requests from prospective customers.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Update customer information in the customer service during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated customer to repeat customer.
- Enter variety of data using current technology
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry
- Create and maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Review and enter data updates in the systems
- Review discrepancies in data received
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Troubleshoot and resolve delinquent purchase order deliveries
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- West Kendall Area
- High School diploma – Minimum
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literate (50 wpm)
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Ability to use positive language
- Time management Skills
- Goal Oriented Focus
- Willingness to Learn
- Hours of operation: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM - Monday - Friday
- 30 minutes for lunch - 10 minutes AM & PM breaks
- 2 weeks vacation after one year of employment
- End of the year Bonus.
- Company pays 50% of Health insurance
- 401k Pension Plan
- Paid National Holidays
- Excellent Starting Pay