Asst Director Graduate Admissions and Recruitment
Asst Director Graduate Admissions and Recruitment
Job No: 495627
Full Time/Part Time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
Seton Hall University is seeking candidates for the position of Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions and Recruitment. Reporting to the Executive Director of Graduate Admissions and Recruitment, the Assistant Director will play a critical role in facilitating the day-to-day aspects of the graduate admissions process for the University. The Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions and Recruitment will be expected to maintain collaborative relationships with all partners and support the overall strategic enrollment efforts of the University.
The individual(s) hired for this role will be responsible for designing and implementing graduate admission strategies that are data-informed and results-oriented, and will be deployed across the spectrum of graduate programs offered by the University. The incumbent(s) may be expected to work some evenings and/or weekends periodically, and the position will require travel.
The University wishes to fill several of these positions, each serving a unique graduate market and audience as reflected in our graduate program offerings, including the healthcare industry, corporate sector, international market, and education.
Duties and Responsibilities:
RECRUITMENT: *Maximize recruitment strategy and campaigns through the use of Technolutions Slate CRM, while leveraging technology to yield graduate students. *Conduct aggressive, highly-personalized outreach to prospective graduate students using a variety of different platforms with the goal of meeting strategic enrollment goals. *Execute and assess student recruiting events, including information sessions both on and off campus, as well as the Graduate Open House. Recruitment events will be both in-person and virtual. *Participate in recruitment travel and attend local, regional, and national graduate recruitment conferences and fairs with the purpose of building relationships with prospective candidates. *Assist faculty program directors to most effectively engage with prospective students. *Execute a comprehensive and data-driven recruitment strategy in domestic and international markets. *Work in collaboration with the Office of International Programs on international student engagement, recruitment, and enrollment.
GRADUATE OPERATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION: *Ensure that applications and corresponding student records in both the CRM and student information system are complete and accurate. *Work collegially with the various Colleges and Schools of the University, as well as Enrollment Services, Information Technology, and other support services regarding student onboarding at the point of enrollment and matriculation.
TECHNOLOGY & REPORTING: *Maximize recruitment strategy and campaigns with Technolutions Slate CRM, while leveraging technology to yield graduate students. *Analyze data to track students through the application and enrollment process to gauge success of recruiting efforts and strategies.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, with competing priorities and deadlines, is critical. Must be able to multi-task.
- Experience with Technolutions Slate CRM very strongly preferred. Must have prior experience working with CRM tools and Student Information Systems for the purposes of recruitment and student information tracking.
- Facility with all Microsoft Office Suite applications; in particular, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate across a diverse population. Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to conceive and execute a robust communications campaign to prospective students.
- Excellent public speaking skills and ability to present the University to individual prospective students and other constituencies.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in graduate recruitment and enrollment management strongly desired.
- Earned bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required.
- Proficiency with Ellucian Banner preferred.
- Desired personal characteristics include detail oriented; problem solving skills; analytical; innovative; ability to work independently and in a collaborative manner as a member of a team; ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience in recruiting non-traditional, adult, graduate, international, and/or online students strongly preferred.
- Earned master's degree from an accredited institution preferred.
Licenses and Certificates:
Valid U.S. driver's license required.
AD180 - Administrative
General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter, and the names and contact information of a minimum of three professional references. As several Assistant Director positions will be filled as part of the exciting expansion of the Office of Graduate Affairs, we welcome applicants outlining their unique skills or expertise in recruiting for and/or serving the various aforementioned sectors (i.e. healthcare, corporate, international, or educational).
- Volume and intensity of work will heighten according to recruitment seasons.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours, and possession of a valid U.S. driver's license, is required. Travel to promote the University and its graduate offerings to a variety of constituents at professional and academic conferences, recruitment events, corporate engagements, and so forth, will be required.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: 24 Mar 2023
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4573872
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.