Team Member/Baristas/Take-Out/DispatcherSergio's Cuban Cafe & Grill
Miami, FL Part time
Posted on December 27, 2017
Positions: Team Member/Baristas/Take-Out/Dispatcher
Reports To: Mentor: Assistant Manager
- Greet Customer in professional and courteous manner with a smile. A Smile is part of the Uniform - Ex: Provides friendly, quality customer service to each customer: - Welcome each guest Sergio's Cuban: How can I get you started off
- Consistently and accurately using right portions to serve customers
- Follows Sergio's Cuban Sanitation standards throughout the day
- Ability to develop positive working environment; represent the brand beyond just great service but genuine hospitality to the guest
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guest and other employees - Have the ability to maintain professional appearance and positive enthusiastic attitude
- Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude
- Be able to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu and provide recommendations
- Have ability to be cross trained in all areas of the restaurant including kitchen
- Ability to communicate in the primary language of the work location
- Responsible for having a balanced cash drawer at the end of a shift.
- Ring up orders in an efficient and expeditious manner - being careful not to rush the guest.
- Transact sales.
- Up sell/recommend items to guests.
- Work well in pressure situations.
- Clean bathrooms and follow instructions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the general manager or assistant manager.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 50 pounds and stand up your entire shift.
- Know how to perform all hot drinks; and alcoholic drinks (over 18 years old only)
- Provide teamwork and support to other employees.
- Thank guests as they are leaving.
- Maintain cleanliness of the dining area.
- Bus tables and clean bathroom as instructed.
- Clean and sanitize tables.
- Run food to guests' tables after checking food quality.
- Conduct table touches to gauge guest satisfaction and to ensure a guest has everything he/she needs.
- Service guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the general manager or assistant manager
- Take orders first come first served.
- Personalize service by remembering how the guests like coffee or tea. Use a book to log in guests' preferences, if needed.
- Refill the pastry station and ensure clean stations throughout shift.
- Ensure all takeout/delivery orders are correct and packaged properly before providing it to the guest. Separate cold and hot food.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.