Client Service Representative
The Client Service Representative will play a vital role in establishing and maintaining a productive relationship between the company and prospective clients. Acting as a link between clients and upper management; the client service representative communicates with clients and assists them, in person and over the phone, in financial transactions, service and meeting set-ups, and other tasks in response to the client's needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Convey RAVA products and services to our existing & potential new customer base
- Consistently reinforce the value of our products, develop customized solutions and market available promotions to deliver exceptional service in every conversation
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate, to retain high level of customer satisfaction
- Achieve growth and sales goals by successfully maximizing time & self-performance
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Efficiently follow-up on new leads and referrals within 24 hours
- Responsible for sourcing and generating new client leads on a weekly basis
- Support inbound customer inquiries, including billing & resolution support
- Occasionally assist with cross training new employees in locations we birth
- Maintain all Sales Order documents in numerical order ensuring reprinting is done immediately if partials are sent
- Update customers weekly on all their orders ensuring tracking orders with vendors and verifying ETA’s
- Ensure customer requirements are properly notated in QB’s
- Ensure prior to 3:30PM the day before, all orders being dispatched are communicated to Warehouse Team on a timely basis (inclusive of invoices & prepared packing slips)
- Assist in other duties as assign that support the overarching values & goals of RAVA
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Punctual with strong attendance history
Proficient in Microsoft Office & Quickbooks.
Bi-lingual excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills a must.
- Strong client/customer service focus.
- Ability to interact well with others and work within a team oriented environment.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility in the field.
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Solution oriented
- Passionate about assisting customers
- Operational Hours
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm