Mechanics and press operators for Vinyl Record Pressing Plant, North Miami
SunPress Vinyl, a division of Project M Group, is a Miami-based vinyl record pressing plant that is seeking experienced, hands-on, full-time press operators and mechanics / engineers to run operation and maintenance of our vinyl record pressing machines and related equipment.
Candidates must be familiar with operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of the one or more of the following:
- Mechanical devices, valves, and seals
- Electric relays and controls
- Steam boilers
- Industrial high-pressure water pumps
- Air compressors
- Cooling towers and industrial chillers
Direct experience with operation and maintenance of vinyl record pressing machines or related machinery such as injection molding machines, printing presses, conveyor belts, auto mechanic tools and/or other industrial equipment are a big plus.
An ideal candidate can efficiently solve problems, is a resourceful and independent self-starter, a team player, communicates well in English (Spanish is a plus) and maintains an organized and clean work environment. The candidate must be able to work in a physically warm environment, stay on their feet for extended periods of time and be able to lift heavy equipment up to 50 lbs. A passion for music and vinyl records is a plus!
Job Responsibilities Include –
- Operate and troubleshoot vinyl records pressing machines and related equipment
- Maintain pressing machines by performing routine general and preventive maintenance
- Complete necessary maintenance reports
Compensation & Benefits Include –
- Full time position.
- Compensation - $17 - $28 (based on experience)
- Benefits include healthcare, dental/vision, 401K, and paid-time-off
- 50% discount on all products in Project M online shops (vinyl, stereo gear, music merch & more)
Join our team today and be a part of the amazing vinyl renaissance!
SunPress Vinyl - is the only vinyl record pressing plant in South Florida. Founded by avid music fans, SunPress produces high-quality vinyl records for major and indie labels and artists. These include releases by The Weeknd, Cardi B., Bob Marley, Billie Eillish, Willie Nelson, Charlie Parker, Nina Simone, James Brown, Five Finger Death Punch and many more.
ABOUT PROJECT M GROUP:
Project M Group – a digital media and ecommerce platform based in New York City – has spent the last 5 years building a content-to-commerce platform providing the best merchandise to its passionate fans. Project M’s brands include: Goldmine Magazine, Inked Magazine, Revolver Magazine, The Hard Times, Metal Edge, BrooklynVegan and YourEDM.com.