Project ManagerPM Mastro Inc.
Hialeah, FL Full time
Posted on April 1, 2018
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of construction and interior design projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of projects scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Analyze space and site requirements and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project, schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Requires at least four years of experience working as Project Manager in simultaneous constructions and interior design's projects.