Field Service TechnicianOptima Machinery Corporation
Field Service Technicians
Supports one of the Optima Divisions in a service role pertinent to the operations of that division. Previous experience in maintenance and knowledge of Pharmaceutical equipment required.
Optima Machinery Corporation's Field Service Technician position supports one of the Optima Divisions (Pharma, Nonwovens, Consumer, Life Science) in a service role pertinent to the operations of that division. 75% Travel required
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs service and maintenance of OPTIMA equipment sold in the United States
- Travels to customer sites to install, maintain, inspect and repair OPTIMA equipment
- Installs, maintains, repairs both mechanical and electrical systems and components on OPTIMA machinery following blueprints, electrical codes, schematics, and manuals, both at customer sites and in-house
- Installs wiring and conduit and connects power supply to machine
- Assists with in-house assembly and related activities
- Follows instructions and duties as requested by supervisor
- Valid Driver’s License is required
Qualifications and Skills
Fulfillment of the Electro-Mechanical program at a two year school required. Electrical education a plus. Training will be provided on Optima Machinery.
Optima Machinery Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a great benefit package including medical, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, 401k, profit sharing and much more.