Maintenance Team Member
We are currently seeking a maintenance team member to join our maintenance team in a residential multistory condominium building in the Brickell area of Miami. The team member will report directly to the Chief Engineer and work with all members of the building staff to ensure the building, its systems and common areas are properly maintained.
Maintenance Team Member responsibilities include:
- Conducting routine inspections of premises, equipment, and building systems.
- Performing preventative maintenance on building equipment and systems.
- Handling basic mechanical maintenance and repair.
- Performing cosmetic repairs and upkeep including but not limited to painting of common areas and assisting with landscaping when needed.
- Repairing machines, equipment, and structures, as needed.
- Assisting with grounds keeping, including but not limited to lawn work, pool and spa maintenance, debris removal, and trash collecting.
- Assisting housekeeping staff in keeping common areas clean, vacuumed, and mopped, as needed.
- Ability to work weekends.
Maintenance Team Member Job Requirements:
- Proven maintenance experience, including performing routine preventive maintenance.
- Trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of building mechanical systems.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional demeanor and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually and within teams.
- Time management skills.
We offer a competitive wage, two (2) weeks of paid vacation annually, eight (8) paid personal days per year, holiday pay, uniform shirts, and assistance with the cost of health insurance. In addition, we provide appropriate safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE) when performing maintenance duties.