CRM Solutions DeveloperNumanta Business Services of Florida, LLC.
Miami, FL Full-time
Posted on April 28, 2019
Conduct technical and functional assessment and analysis of current "Customer Relationship Management" (CRM) deployment.
- Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations.
- Determine business issues /needs for new CRM development.
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new modules, forms, work flows and reports.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Present technical ideas, approaches, and best practices.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Work with customers and outside partners to train and support developed products.
- Design, implement, document, test and support products for our business needs with attention to security and scalability.
- Requires three-year experience managing and customizing CRM technology and e-commerce strategies.
Numanta Business Services of Florida, LLC.
Send resume to email@example.com