NuGate Group, LLC is a nationwide service provider, delivering quality janitorial and landscaping services. Our team of experienced professionals use state of the art techniques and equipment as we incorporate the use of “Green” products at all of our serviced locations. We strive to provide the highest levels of service and respect to our clients.
We are looking for experienced Housekeepers to work at US Southcom Clinic, Doral, Florida
Hourly Pay and Fringe Benefit Details:
NuGate pays an hourly pay rate for a Housekeeping Aide of $12.39 + $4.27 per hour for H&W Fringe Benefits. The H&W Benefits are paid per hour worked up to 40 hours per week.
Position performs special cleaning projects as well as daily cleaning duties in accordance with standard procedures of the housekeeping department and with hospital objectives. Assigned areas may include patient rooms, nursing units, surgical areas, administrative offices, laboratory areas, waiting areas and public restrooms.
- Cleans and disinfects patient rooms, beds, gurneys, examination table, restrooms, offices, and other common areas within the hospital environment to established standards.
- Performs terminal cleaning of patient rooms and special procedure rooms in accordance with standard procedures.
- Collects and disposes regular trash, RMW (Regulated Medical Waste), and recycle materials.
- Collects and removes soiled linen into appropriate bin.
- Replenishes, hand soap, hand sanitizers, other supplies as needed.
- Strip and wax floors using standard operating procedure.
- Dry and wet mop floors, scrub and buff floors with rotor and other machines, vacuum carpets to clean and control bacteria. Including maintaining rubber floors.
- Handles various types of cleaning chemicals in compliance with applicable regulations and utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Dusts all horizontal and vertical surfaces, furniture, spot wash walls, clean and polish fixtures, air vents, handrails, blinds, windows and sills and other items as required.
- Attendance is required to be successful
- Reports any conditions requiring maintenance attention or repair to immediate supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Previous custodial experience in the healthcare or hospital industry preferred
- Strong oral communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and follow detailed instructions in English
This job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. In addition, applicants must be able to pass a government background check.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)'
Contact HR@nugategroup.com or Denise, Human Resources at 408-278-9911 for more information or assistance with the application process.