AUTOMOTIVE PARTS ASSOCIATE
ABOUT THE JOB:
This supporting position assists our Sales Project Advisors in all North, South and Central America Region sales activities. The primary responsibility is generating sales from new retail customers of the assigned region and developing the wholesale parts business. In addition, the Automotive Parts Associate assists the Sales Project Advisors in enhancing and expanding Company's market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. He or she will be expected to assist with proposals, place or update orders, ensure accuracy to avoid issues on the P.O.s, maintain and organize client files, prepare and send invoices to clients, ensure timely reception of payments, submit vendor invoices to accounting and attend meetings with clients when required.
The candidate is accountable for talking to clients, listening, and presenting ideas and solutions. He or she will work with contractors, vendors, and staff; monitor and coordinate all logistics for orders. Communicate issues/concerns to the appropriate team member. Additionally, he or she will assist the Sales Project Advisors in developing a sales strategy and attain annual sales, revenue, and margin goals. Responsible for building provider relationships by focusing on customer satisfaction and performance analysis, developing and driving sales plans for new products/services and markets. Assists Sales Project Advisors in creating strategies to improve planogram performance, focusing on the providers and distributors that service our Company. Assists the Sales Department in penetrating new markets, up-sell/cross-sell existing client base for sustained growth, and assisting sales team priorities. Assists in developing sales campaigns to leverage existing customer base to its fullest extent and to add profitable new accounts.
Last but not least, he or she is responsible for assisting the Sales Department to identify new target markets compatible with our National and International activities, performing internal analyses of business development proposals as requested, and performing other related duties.
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Therefore, the requirements herein represent the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Four (4) years of experience in automotive parts sales with proven success.
- Retail, wholesale parts sales experience with a wide range of knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing, including product positioning, pricing, promotions, sales, and distribution.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the following systems Isuzu Snap-on-EPC, Linkone Isuzu Industrial, and Infoauto
- Knowledge of M.S. Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency in Excel and CRM software
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks and workload.
- Possess excellent communication skills in all aspects
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and flexible, enjoys working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Outgoing, personal, and a "team player."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran. In addition to federal law requirements, our Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the Company does business.
If you qualify, please feel free to send us your resume to the following email: email@example.com, and refer to the job code APS.