Overseas Marketing ManagerNext Day Cargo, Inc
Overseas Marketing Manager
- Responsible International sales & distribution to increase "Foreign Market Share" to strengthen company's logistics.
- Recommend business strategies International marketing of a complex global matrix organization
- Identify emerging markets where cargo services demand is growing & building a sales forecast
- Research, analyze & prepare reports
- Ability to develop new customer approach techniques
- Prepare & organize showrooms; negotiate in order to increase profitability
- Collect & analyze data; identify potential markets & factors affecting company services' demand
- Gather data on competitors; propose budgets, and the like.
- Bachelor's degree in BA or equivalent & 2-year experience in research, International negotiation, marketing & promotions
- Strong understanding of business operation & regulates in S. America. Inc. travel (8:00 am-5:00 pm/Mondays-Fridays –Overtime - Weekends).
Location Miami, FL
An Equal Opportunity Employer/ Male/Female/Handicapped/Veteran
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.