Why watch Law & Order when you can make money being part of our nation's legal system --- Get Paid to be a juror for a day.
We are seeking Residents of Miami-Dade County, Florida to serve as Jurors for a mock trial to be held March 22, 2019.
Who is eligible? Adult residents of Miami-Dade County, Florida ages 21 to 70.
Mock Trial Date: March 22, 2019.
Hours are: 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM (with 1 hour lunch break)
- Must Be A U.S. Citizen
- Must Be A Miami-Dade County Resident For Minimum 1 Year
- Must Be 21 Years Of Age Or Older
- Must Have A Valid Florida Drivers License Or Florida State I.d. Showing A Miami-Dade County Address.
- Must Speak, Read & Write English Fluently
- Must Have A Minimum High School Diploma, Persons With College Degrees Are Encouraged To Participate
Location: Miami, Florida
Compensation: $180 cash paid at end of session (Note: Panelists must stay for entire session to receive compensation.)
This is a part-time job.