Sr. Reporting Analyst
MSO Technology is currently seeking for a Senior Reporting Analyst to support the Finance Department located at Corporate Headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He or she will be responsible for analyzing report development needs, and requirements for MSO Technology project related, finance and audit support reports. Provides complex and detail-oriented financial, business and data analysis and evaluation for MSO Technology’s clients as well to increase the value of data generated. Centralizes the data collection and distribution of all performance related data, educating all levels of the management team with regards to a data driven, and critical thinking-statistical process control management approach. Participates in internal process improvement initiatives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develops new analytical processes designed to improve contact center operating costs and client satisfaction.
- Designs and maintains an automated reporting portal via the company intranet to distribute reports and other information via .NET programming and development.
- Applies complex statistical process control theory to business practices and proactively identifies opportunity for process improvement.
- Leads quarterly business review sessions in each site specifically geared toward department operating plan and key business initiatives.
- Leads tests and pilots for process change as a result of analysis and communicates the results and recommendations to all areas of management.
- Conducts financial analysis and budget reconciliation for department operating budget.
- Serves as an internal process improvement expert by ensuring consistency in data analysis methodologies and sharing of best practices
- Finance Reporting and Query Support – Provides support for the Finance department’s report development needs - examples include:
- Audit Support – assists the Reporting Manager in maintaining queries for Revenue/Billing, Expenses, Balance Sheet activity, International entities activity and billing. Ensures that these reports meet other requirements.
- Analyzes requirements and facilitates other development using a query tool to support Finance and others (automate manual processes) – billing reports, tentative funding, Contract advance tracking, AR aging analysis.
- Discoverer security – works with Financial Manager to coordinate Business Intelligence setup and access (Viewer for power users).
- Assists in the Business Intelligence library and related cleanup efforts.
What You Need for this Position
A Master’s degree in Business Administration, IT or Management Information Systems required, with relevant computer systems, finance and reporting experience and 2+ years full-time work experience in financial report analysis, and the following areas:
- Sound working knowledge of Financial Accounting Software. Knowledge of .NET Financials and Business Intelligence required.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products; intermediate level of Excel required.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles; strong analytical skills; meticulous and thorough in data review methods; and
- Solid communication skills and ability to interact with employees from all business areas.
To apply, submit your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job code SRRA.