Administrative SpecialistMotorshop Center, LLC.
Hialeah, FL Full-time
Posted on April 28, 2019
Responsible for the overall office support and administration of the motor shop including procurement, on-site sales, day to day finance and IT support.
- Implement and supervise a procedure for the timely banking of cash held on site.
- Respond to and initiate inquiries (regarding purchasing, administration and specialized programs).
- Monitor and reconcile cash received form online and card payments received from customers.
- Ensure interaction with outsourced payroll providers and personnel regarding all paperwork is in compliance with regulations and company policies.
- Manage and maintain the company's purchase ledger, including recording invoices, inventory and payment to suppliers.
- Assist and liaising with external accounting firms preparing monthly management accounts, payroll, weekly bank reconciliations and annual budgets.
- Perform inventory control and management to support cost reduction initiatives.
- Handle customer support through efficient response to inquiries and complaints.
- Requires at least two years experience working in administrative support position, providing purchasing, payroll and customer support.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Motorshop Center, LLC.