Sales ManagerMIAMI SUNNY, INC
Miami Sunny Inc. is a professional travel agency focusing on business trip design, overseas education consulting and tourism visits. Our business consists of two major components: (1) We organize tour groups, mainly from China, to visit South Florida; (2) We provide tour packages to American tourists who have an interest in visiting China.
Job Position Offered: Sales Manager
- Oversee the sales and marketing of Miami Sunny;
- Gather sales data to develop solutions in booking hotels, tickets, restaurants, and transportation; assess the ability to receive tourists from top Chinese wholesalers;
- Work with local tourism bureaus to discover tour operators and service providers;
- Evaluate and develop current vendors and partners to expand sales channels and to achieve annual sales goals;
- Review company's operational records to project sales and determine profitability; prepare sales reports for President to review;
- Assess marketing potential for existing and new tour lines and develop marketing plan to boost sales;
- Determine price schedules, discount rates, and special pricing plans to increase sales;
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts, assess customer needs and identify new customers to develop sales potential;
- Resolve customer complaints regarding company's sales and service;
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales persons and advise sales personnel on ways to improve their sales skills;
- Maintain and develop business network with both local vendors and Chinese wholesalers;
- Negotiate on behalf of the company to close contracts with clients and manage accounts;
- Perform other reasonable duties assigned by General Manager;
- Must travel to China at least once a year and several times between West Coast and East Coast of the U.S. on sales missions.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management;
- Minimum 1-year experience in hospitality industry;
- Solid knowledge of tourism and hospitality management principals;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook;
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills;
- Ability to face challenges and handle emergencies;
- Fluent English required and fluent Chinese highly preferred.