Rough Terrain Crane OperatorsMiami, FL Area Jobs
Rough Terrain Crane Operators needed for heavy civil work for our project in Miami, FL.
Must live in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale or surrounding area. Must have NCCCO.
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid time off, Holiday, More.
Physical Demands and Requirements:
- Position requires frequent standing, walking, bending, stretching, climbing, stooping, twisting, reaching holding, digging and the ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 75 lbs. at a time.
- All forms of movement are continuous throughout the workday.
- The entire job is performed outside and in any and all type of weather and noise conditions.
- Manual dexterity and good hand-eye coordination is needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Under supervision and direction of the Foreman, assists in the leveling and texturizing of concrete surfaces of a bridge, bridge decks and/or roadways on as assigned construction project.
- Arrange and use concrete form, make concrete beams, columns and panels.
- Install masonry and other structures as specified.
- To work as a team player, and to cooperating and assist other crew members as needed.
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety and ensure Company and other Safety policies are followed consistently.
- Operate 50 ton crane.
- The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job.
The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Job Type: Full-time
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Females & Minorities are encouraged to apply.