Maintenance TechnicianMiami, FL Area Jobs
Miami, FL Full time
Posted on May 13, 2018
Looking for well-rounded employee to performs general cleaning and maintenance duties in and around properties. Also, to provide assistance to staff and other employees as necessary.
- Receives oral or written orders from Head of Building Services.
- Performs work according to standard procedure and by building's operational schedule.
- General cleaning, painting, and repair work
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, doors and sills.
- Minor electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs/maintenance.
- Performs touch up and finish painting.
- Picks up and delivers supplies and materials as needed.
- Reports work accomplished orally or on written work order to supervisor.
- Uses hand tools and power tools in making maintenance repairs and maintaining grounds and walks.
- Checks building at beginning and end of shifts. Supervised By Receives general supervision from the Head of Building Services.
- The skills and knowledge required would generally be obtained with previous experience in building maintenance work.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved oral or written instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing from 15 to 25 pounds.