Administrator/Marketing CoordinatorMiami, FL Area Jobs
Seeking a Administrator/Marketing Coordinator for Real Estate team in Miami Beach.
The Administrator/Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for marketing sales and administrative support. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background, be friendly, energetic, self motivated, extremely detailed oriented, and with exceptional organizational skills.
Job duties include schedule coordination, support in managing transactions from beginning to end, work closely with small team of Real Estate Sales Professionals with advertising and marketing needs, social media support, and use of company resources in order to grow their business. Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills. MAC computer knowledge preferred.
- Support team and provide exceptional customer service as needed to clients, other industry professionals, etc.
- Ability to perform and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Manage contract to close process.
- Take lead in creating and maintaining a consistent marketing calendar on a monthly basis. Including: Print, Email, Social Media campaigns.
- Assist in managing Team Facebook page and other social media sites.
- Work with preferred vendors including photographers, contractors, etc.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Assist with agent marketing and presentations including and not limited to: custom listing campaigns, open house announcements, and other company related resources.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Two or more years experience in a customer centric business environment with some marketing or sales support responsibility.
- Real Estate and/or marketing background preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Sharepoint).
- Proficient and skilled in social media applications including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, web browsing, and the ability to learn other systems quickly.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to offer sales growth solutions.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with employees, sales associates, and clients at all levels.
Applications via email: email@example.com