Qualified Intellectual Disabilities ProfessionalMiami Cerebral Palsy Residential Services, Inc
Join The Miami Cerebral Palsy Residential Services Team!
Miami Cerebral Palsy Residential Services, Inc. an Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities and one of the Top 125 companies to work for as rated by Training Magazine has a great job opportunity for a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP).
QIDP means a person who possess at least one year of documented experience working directly with individuals who have intellectual disability or other developmental disabilities and one of the following credentials:
- A doctor of medicine or osteopathy licensed in Florida
- A registered nurse licensed in Florida,
- Completion of at least a bachelor's degree in a human services field, including, but not limited to psychology, sociology, social work, special education, child development/family relations, theology, and early childhood development/education.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication & relationship skills with keen ability to think out of the box.
This position requires high visibility on the floor with residential, nursing and therapy personnel.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- 403-B Retirement Plan, with Matching Contribution.
Drug Free Work Place/ Equal Opportunity Employer