Fashion MerchandiserMega Sport Center Inc.
Miami, FL Contract
Posted on September 9, 2018
Mega Sport Center Inc.
- Oversee the design and aesthetic quality of retail store.
- Implement the store layout, stocking merchandise and creating displays.
- Ensure that the store's physical appearance represents the company's brand, supports current marketplace trends.
- Create a positive customer experience.
- Create and develop innovative ideas and strategies for special events like fashion events, ramp shows, and corporate parties, displaying company's products in these events for expanding customer base, and carrying out sales activities by organizing promotional exhibitions in these events.
- Meet suppliers and distributors for negotiating the terms of contract, maintain business relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Keep records of current and previous sales reports.
- Take customer feedback regarding the merchandise collection, asking them for their preferences and requirements, and ordering the merchandise as per the customer's interest.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Merchandising.
Send resume to: email@example.com