FULL TIME NON VIRTUAL
100% FULL BILINGUAL : English and Spanish!!!!
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office. Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, invoicing, inventory, scanning etc.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Weekly Inventory Process
- Dispatch Routes , shipping & receiving process
- Coordinate drivers tasks
Administrative assistant skills
- MS Office Proficiency
- Administrative Support.
- Customer Service.
- Multi task
The administrative assistant should be levelheaded, flexible, and have the resourcefulness to solve unexpected problems. From scheduling conflicts and technology failures to issues involving customers, you need to be able to find effective solutions quickly.