We are looking for a self motivated Legal Assistant to ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management. You will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of an attorney.
· Provide administrative support to lawyers and enhance office effectiveness
· Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
· Locate and develop case relevant information
· Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Maintain contact lists
· Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars
· Proven working experience as legal assistant or legal secretary preferred but will train the right candidate
· Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system preferred but will train the right candidate
· Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
· Computer literacy
· Proficiency in English
· Excellent secretarial and organizational skills
· Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure