Immigration AttorneyLaw Office of Jesus Reyes
Miami, FL Full time
Posted on February 28, 2018
Be licensed by the Bar of any state (preferably Florida).
- At least two years of immigration law experience
- Must be fully bilingual (English/Spanish) Haitian creole is a plus.
- Knowledge of INSZoom is a plus
- Admission to Practice before the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals a plus.
Adjustment of Status:
- Ideal candidate must be a team Player.
- Ideal candidate must be honest, responsible, punctual and professional.
- Handle all types of of Immigration related cases from start to finish.
- Represent Clients before Executive Office for Immigration Review/United States Citizenship and Immigration Services 3.
- Provide client consultation.
- Assist clients in filling out forms, collecting documents and organizing documents.
- Prepare petitions, motions, and briefs under attorney supervision Please mail your resume with a cover letter detailing how and why you will be an asset for our firm.
Salary Requirement: based on experience.