AttorneyLaw Office of Jesus Reyes
The Law Office of Jesus Reyes, PLLC is currently seeking an experienced bilingual immigration Attorney We encourage you to apply to our firm and be prepared to be a part of one of the most rewarding, pleasant and professional legal environments in South Florida! We strive to assist our clients with the best customer service and best legal competency possible. Likewise, we pride ourselves of our pleasant and professional firm environment.
Are you ready for the challenge? Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team? The right candidate must have:
- Must be licensed to practice law
- Must have experience in arguing cases before EOIR
- Must have experience in representing clients before USCIS/EOIR
- At least two years of immigration law experience
- Must be bilingual
- Knowledge of INS Zoom is a plus
- Candidate must be familiar in preparing legal briefs, motions and petitions before EOIR, USCIS, ICE, CBP
- Candidates must be familiar with various forms of reliefs before EOIR including I-589, cancellation of Removal, Adjustment of Status.
- Ideal Candidate will have some knowledge about the following visas: H-1B, L-1, E-1-5O, TN, EB-5, PERMs, Certifications, EB1 Manager, O/R, Adjustments, Asylums, Appeals, and audits by the Department of Labor.
- Ideal candidate must be honest, professional and punctual
- Handle cases from start to finish
- Provide client consultation - Review paralegal work
- Assist Supervising Attorney in all office/legal matters
- Assist clients in filling out forms, collecting documents and organizing documents
- Prepare petitions, motions, and briefs under attorney supervision
Salary Requirement: Based on experience.