Construction Project ManagerJRT Construction
Project Manager Position
Candidate must be self-proficient and motivated, organized, dedicated, and have good work ethics; the candidate will work with management staff. Job duties will include being responsible for all planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects. Candidate will be responsible for developing and monitoring the construction schedule and will coordinate, manage and monitor the day to day construction activities of construction workforce, subcontractors and suppliers. The candidate must demonstrate good writing and verbal communication skills and must have the ability to develop, track and organize office documents as directed by the management staff. The ideal candidate will have proven project management construction experience, and a complete understanding of contractual requirements, design drawings, and project specifications including:
- On-Site Project Management
- Project Coordination & Project Controls
- Construction Billing
- Project Schedule Adherence
- Meeting Minutes and Documentation
- Application for Payment Verification
- Contract Administration
- Punch-List Management
- Warranty Review & Procurement
- As-Built Document Procurement
- Minimum of 5 years work experience within the construction industry.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities.
- Must have project scheduling and document control experience.
- Superior communication and organization development skills.
- Experience with the following software:
- Microsoft Office
- Scheduling Programs (Microsoft Projects or Primavera)
In addition to the above listed minimum requirements, candidates who poses the following skills, experience, and capabilities may receive greater consideration during the evaluation process:
- Degree in Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering
- OSHA Certification
- Past experience as superintendent
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)