CORAL GABLES MEGA JOB FAIR!Job News USA
SOUTH FLORIDA MEGA JOB FAIR!
20+ Companies Attending -- 500+ JOBS!
Thursday, October 19th 10am-2pm
Basketball Fieldhouse @ The University of Miami
1245 Dauer Drive
Coral Gables, FL 33146
FREE EVENT! FREE PARKING! Pre-register online at www.jobnewsusa.com/
View the companies attending here: http://sales.jobnewsusa.com/p/sit926m4
The Event is Sponsored by The Miami Heat!
The Miami Heat is hiring 20 people for Conversion Crew and 5 Traffic Directors to work at the American Airlines Arena. Working with The Miami Heat will earn you discounts at The Miami HEAT Store!
Carnival Cruise Line offers employees 2 complimentary Fun Ship Cruises per year! They will be recruiting for over 50 Personal Vacation Planners for their Miramar location!
Ocaquatics Swim School will be at the event interviewing for swim instructors, customer service center assistants and front desk assistants!
US Sugar is hiring for Journeyman shift mechanics, Junior Chemical Engineer Trainees, Railroad Conductors and Journeymen Electricians.
Service Corporation International will be interviewing for over 10 Sales Professionals. With SCI you can manage your own tim with no limit on the amount you can earn!
Napa Auto Parts will be interviewing to hire drivers, assistant managers, counter sales and distribution center/stockroom.
Pollo Tropical is hiring for General Managers, Team Leaders, Cooks, Assistant Managers, Team Members and Cashiers.
Park One will be at the event hiring over 100 Valet Attendants to work in Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, Aventura and Sunny Isles! Applicants must be able to drive manual transmission cars, speak basic English, have a valid driver’s license and eligible to work in the US.
Alorica will be at the event hiring for Customer Service Representatives, Sales and Customer Service Representatives!
Domino’s Pizza is hiring Assistant Managers and Drivers.
Cintas will be interviewing to fill Route Service Sales Representative openings. They offer 4 days and weekends off!
Jiffy Lube is hiring for 25 Lube Techs, ASM, Service Advisor and ASE Mechanics! They offer free oil changes and a fun working environment!
City Furniture is recruiting for sales professionals in mid town and south dade! They offer a benefits package with health insurance, 401k, paid vacations, profit sharing and discounts on merchandise!
Aflac will be interviewing insurance agents and benefits consultants!
How to GET HIRED:
1. Visit jobnewsusa.com/
2. Get a game plan and research companies of interest from the directory. Develop tailored resumes for the companies you want to apply with.
3. Have a clear career focus. Be prepared with an answer to one of the first questions each recruiter is going to ask you: “So, why are you here?”.
4. Sharpen and rehearse your elevator speech. Your elevator speech can be a great response to the typical interview question, “tell me about yourself”
5. Prepare and practice responses to typical interview questions. “Tell me what you know about our organization” and “Why do you want to work here?”
6. Sketch out a few questions to ask each recruiter.
7. Dress professionally! Clean-cut, well-fitting, conservative. Bring breath mints!
8. Make a good first and lasting impression! Wait patiently in line for your chance to chat with the recruiter and make sure you ask for their contact information before leaving.
9. Jot down notes as soon as you are done with the recruiter and include these notes in your thank you email that you will send when you get home.
10. Follow up!
11. Make sure you arrange for child care the day of the event. You wouldn’t bring your child to an interview – don’t bring them to Career Fair. Career Fairs should be viewed as 20 interviews !