Aviation TechnicianJet Accessory Center
Aviation Technician for Hydraulics Technician. Must Have 4 plus years of experience.
* Disassemble unit & Quote unit.
* Reassemble unit & Test unit.
* Estimate time work on unit.
* Familiar with FAA regulations and aerospace procedures.
Note: Tech must be able to read T/O, S/B, AD, Drawings, Mod, CMM Physical Demands requirements.
* Sitting for long periods.
* Standing & Walking.
* Frequent bending and lifting.
* Working with Skydrol, Red fluid 5605, Calibration fluid, Cleaning Supply, Eye safety.
* Use Air tools benefits.
* Full Time and Over time.
* Paid Holidays.
* Personal Time off.
Industry Standard Base Salary/ Plus experience.