Global Induprod International is looking for someone to join our team as an Accounting Specialist-Bookkeeper for our Pembroke Pines Office. The specialist will manage the day-to-day record keeping of accounts, including accounts payable and accounts receivable, sales and payroll tax processes, and be the go-to person in our company to assist internally and externally with determining the nature and scope of different accounting and financial issues. The Specialist will be responsible for performing accounting and financial functions; and he or she will be in charge of managing the month-end close processes and related accounting of our operations, including general ledger, financial statement preparation, budget, forecast and cash analysis, and tax preparation. Additionally, he or she will assist management in preparing company’s operational budget; develop and implement short- and long-term Financial Plans.
The specialist will have the support and guidance of our Financial Manager whenever need it, but to really excel in this position you are the type of person who wants to be in charge of your day and doesn’t need to be closely supervised. He or she will perform other accounting and financial tasks and projects as needed.
- Manage all day-to-day bookkeeping activities through QuickBooks or other accounting software
- Review A/P and A/R reports
- Prepare information for budgeting reports and forecasts
- Analyze and organize financial data into useable information
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing
- Sales Tax - preparation of sales tax reports
- Payroll Tax – preparation of payroll tax reports
- QuickBooks - ability to perform monthly write-up functions
- Client and internal communications via phone and e-mail
- Extensive data entry
- Various database management tasks
- Work with confidential matters
- Manage work flow and priorities
- On-time delivery of financial reporting packages
- Low error rates and overall quality of work output
- Process of accounts payables, receivable and payroll
- Prepare month and/or year-end reconciling and financial statement
- Analyze and draft Financial Statements, Balance Sheets, and Income Statements
- Ability to work independently
- Analyze information on methods, and techniques, and make recommendation for their use
- Participate in all team meetings and other projects as assigned
- Effective time management skills
- Minimum 3+ years bookkeeping and/or accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Above average proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer), QuickBooks, Sage or other Accounting Software, general office equipment (fax, copiers, scanners, etc.)
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you really can feel good about your work, really can have a long-term future, really can exercise control over your own career, and really can make a difference, send us your resume to email@example.com and refer to job code ASB. If you meet the qualifications we are looking for as summarized below, we would like to talk with you.
Please respond with resume and salary requirements. Phone inquiries will not be accepted or considered. We apologize in advance that we are only able to reply to those applicants that meet our selection criteria.