Pile DriverGLF Construction Corporation
Looking for experienced Pile Drivers for our project in Miami, FL. Must live in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale or surrounding area.
Good pay and benefits.
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid time off, holiday, more.
Physical Demands and Requirements:
- Position requires frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stretching, climbing, stooping, twisting, reaching holding, digging and the ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. at a time.
- All forms of movement are continuous throughout the workday.
- The entire job is performed outside and in any and all type of weather and noise conditions.
- Manual dexterity and good hand-eye coordination is required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Under supervision and direction of the Foreman, operates cranes to move construction materials, earth and other machinery, and other duties as assigned on the construction project.
- To work as a team player, and to cooperating and assist other crew members as needed.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality and safety, and ensure Company and other Safety policies are followed consistently.
- Experience driving concrete piles, sheet piling, H piles, pipe piles and auger drill, clam bucket, punch.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job.
The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Job Type: Full-time
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Females & Minorities are encouraged to apply.