Wound Care APRN
Wound Care APRN – 16 to 24 hours, Days, Monday – Friday
Committed to patient and staff safety. Clinical excellence/advancement.
Strong relationships. Competitive compensation.
At Gaylord Hospital, it’s possible.
Gaylord Hospital – part of Gaylord Specialty Healthcare – is a leading medical rehabilitation hospital in Wallingford, CT, known for treatment of acute illness and injury and medically complex conditions. Gaylord is the only entity in Connecticut, and one of two facilities in the country, with Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for all inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs with specialty accreditation for our spinal cord, stroke, and brain injury programs. Gaylord is one of two long-term acute care hospitals in the world, and the only of its kind in the U.S., with this unique level of CARF accreditation.
We are currently seeking a part-time Wound Care APRN to be an active member of the medical staff and treating team. Qualifications include:
- Graduate of an accredited APRN Program
- Current CT APRN license
- Active certification as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to completely provide care to adolescent through geriatric patients
- Adult medical/surgical or rehabilitation and wound care experience
Benefits to working at Gaylord include:
- 2021 and 2022 voted top 100 workplaces in CT!
- State of the art technology
- Free parking, beautiful & safe campus
- Comprehensive benefits package and generous PTO
- Extensive Reward & Recognition Programs
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Office of the Integrative Medicine to support our employees & patients
For more information and to apply on-line, please visit our website at: gaylord.org/Careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V