Operations EngineerForward Express One, LLC
Miami, FL Full-time
Posted on July 8, 2018
- Organize company's workflow and implement procedures to handle each service area following safety and technical standards.
- Ensure supplier’s parts, tools, comply with minimum company standards, as it relates to timely and accurate delivery, and product quality.
- Ensure immediate quality control of supplies and conduct return procedures, to eliminate unnecessary wait times, and unexpected expenses.
- Provide guidelines and ensure their compliance for assembly, part installations, calibration, automatization and other areas of service.
- Propose price adjustments in accordance to market research.
- Impart rules to discard and store in warehouse, returned items, spare parts, etc.
- Ensure appropriate equipment and safety apparel is used by all personnel.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineer and at least two years of experience managing logistics and company operations.Send resume firstname.lastname@example.org