Graphic DesignerFerregraphics, LLC
Miami, FL Full-time
Posted on April 28, 2019
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos and websites.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy arts.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final designs.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Requires a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design from a US or accredited foreign college and at least two years of experience working as Graphic Designer.
Send resume to: email@example.com.