Sales Supervisor - FasterPay Payments - Sales & Partnerships Teams
FasterPay is an innovative global Fintech company with 20+ local offices. FasterPay Payments is the Payments arm, that helps businesses from all over the world to accept online payments and send payouts.
FasterPay Payments and FasterPay Payouts make payments easy, fast, and secure across markets worldwide through our following services:
- Local Credit Card Processing for all merchants
- QR Code-based payments for physical merchants
- Chinese, Indian, Russian, Global Payment Methods provided to physical locations.
- Local payment methods from all countries provided as part of FasterPay Online Payments
- Cross-border Payments for all Global Merchants supporting eCommerce and Digital Merchants alike.
FasterPay Payouts enable merchants to execute marketplace or individual payouts for consumers with on the fly account opening with FasterPay via API and easy and low-cost withdrawals as well as currency conversion.
FasterPay is a unique company with a global business culture and global teams working together on a daily basis across physical offices located in San Francisco, London, Bogota, Berlin, Lisbon, Moscow, Sofia, Cairo, Istanbul, Beijing, Shenzhen, New Delhi, Jakarta, Bangalore, Seoul, and Hanoi. Our vision is to build a global payment platform that unifies all the users of the world without discrimination on one platform, enabling merchants to benefit from one integration and global monetization opportunities. We are now building our initial team in Miami, to sit in between many global time zones driving growth.
We are looking for a Sales Supervisor with a strong sales DNA who will drive new business-related activities, including leading targeted sales efforts and managing a team of sales associates to execute the go-to-market strategy for our different solutions.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in sales and experience in training and supervising sales teams, setting KPIs, giving direction, leading by example, and delivering guidance and coaching.
If you are an experienced sales person interested in this role but do not have the needed experience in supervising a team, you may still submit your application through this ad and be considered for the sales specialist role instead.
- Work within the management team to achieve personal and team sales goals;
- Have or develop an understanding of the Payments space and the merchant needs.
- Create a vision and process for the sales team.
- Get Involved in the hiring process of the sales team members - Identify high-potential businesses, verticals, and markets to develop and execute outbound sales strategies to onboard new clients;
- Reach out to potential merchants and partners, understand their business needs, and present payment solutions in a consultative sales style;
- Manage your sales pipeline from prospecting, qualifying, researching, pitching, and providing necessary support to ensure timely integration of merchants;
- Build and manage business partnerships, implement new sources of merchant acquisition and growth;
- Provide market feedback to the company’s leadership and product development team about competitive offerings and market requirements, and generate product development ideas, and develop cross-sell and upsell strategies.
- Measure and Improve. Always be learning and evangelizing growth in the team.
Requirements and Competencies:
- University Bachelor's degree or above;
- At least two years of sales experience in a supervisory, team leadership, or management role;
- Business to business (B2B) sales experience in fintech, payments, SaaS, tech, and digital services is a plus but not required;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills across different mediums;
- Strong sense of work ethic and business etiquette;
- Ability to easily grasp technical details especially involving the financial and digital space and translate them into terms that can be understood by your clients;
- Passionate about technology-based solutions, services, and products.
- Excellent intercultural competencies and can work with teams and merchants from diverse backgrounds;
- Ease of travel and availability to go on business trips;
- Multilingual people thrive in our company, the more languages you speak, the more you will get to use these language skills.
- Authorization to work in the US.
Ready For Your New Challenge?
Want to empower the global economy and take your career to the next level?
At FasterPay, you’ll join a rapidly growing FinTech business with an established global presence. Working life perks include:
- Personalized career development
- Working with a truly global team
- Chance to learn about different markets and industries in the tech field
- Hands-on training and professional development
- Making a noticeable impact in the company and in the Payments industry.
- Opportunity to partake in a truly global team with team members from different cultures across the world in different offices unified by one company culture and global business trips that unite the team together.
- Corporate and social events to network on an international scale.
As part of a global team, you’ll have many chances to develop your career as you play an essential role in shaping the way the world makes online payments.
Ready to make a difference? Send in your application.