Regional Logistic ManagerDynapro, Inc.
Regional Logistic Manager
- Evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within each budget or dispatch order.
- Collaborate with other departments and agents to integrate international logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting or shipping.
- Overview and ensure Company use of CRM software.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistic involving industrial machinery and equipment domestically and throughout LatAm.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers the appropriate Incoterm rules to be applied to order.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with international regulatory terms (Incoterms) and local legal requirements.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and 2 years' experience managing international logistics. Strong knowledge of Import-Export regulatory international trade rules and terms, particularly complete understanding of Incoterms.
Send resume to email@example.com. Dynapro, Inc.