DUNHAM-BUSH USA LLC seeks a PRODUCT ENGINEER in Homestead, Florida.
• Continuously improve existing AHU products & sustain engineering, design and development
• Review factory order in complying with applicable standards, customer requirements and sound
• Communicate with other divisions and Departments to ensure smooth flow of fabrication work.
• Assist in resolving production technical issue encountered on AHU products.
• Design, make, and release sheet metal cut size drawings to production line and instruct
technicians how to assemble units.
• Administer product certification and compliance process and activities for AHRI and ETL
• Prepare document required for the projects including Drawings, Purchased Part Specifications,
Procedures, Bills of Material, Catalogues, Installation Manuals and other documents required for the
design and manufacture of the products
• Provide technical support to Sales/Marketing, Warranty Service, Quality Control & Production
Departments, Associate Companies and Customer as needed, on engineering related matters and product
• Provide proposal per customer requirement, select unit and quote price for special requirement
and ensure technical parameter compliance.
• Assist Purchasing Department in sourcing components & raw materials, provide specifications
and evaluate vendor quality.
• Strong technology skills, including engineering programming, fluid mechanics, machine
elements, heat transfer & thermodynamics, HVAC design, mechanical energy analysis, modern
• Familiar with renewable energy and all HVAC product related codes and regulations.
• Proficiency in engineering software such as Solidworks, Inventor, FEA, Visual Basic, AutoCad.
Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Email CV to email@example.com