Chief Operations Officer #DNC23722DN Construction Company
Employer: DN Construction Company
Title: Chief Operations Officer
Location: Hialeah, Florida
Requirements: Wanted for F/T position in Hialeah, Florida. 8 years of Managing Member or Director experience in the construction field in related occupation
- Guide and direct management in the development, production, promotion, and financial aspects of Company's services in the area of commercial and residential construction projects.
- Establish operating policies consistent with the Company's objectives, and ensures their execution.
- Create the structure and processes necessary to manage the Company's current activities and projected growth.
- Develop and install procedures, systems and controls in order to promote communication and adequate information flow within the Company.
- Evaluate the results of overall operations regularly, and reports these results to the chief executive officer.
- Ensure that all activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Oversee the Company' s individual projects success by ensuring effective decisions are being made , by hiring high performing teams, implementing structure , training, mentoring and ensuring the accountability of all direct and indirect reports.
- Oversee safety programs, ensure the enforcement of safety procedures, evaluate working conditions, OSHA compliance and preventative measures to eliminate lawsuits, and workers comp claims.
- Identify and take preventative measures regarding exposure to risk and areas of potential liability. Analyze, consolidate, and direct all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
- Oversee and direct treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate, long range forecasting, and insurance activities for the Company.
- Oversee and direct the preparation and issuance of the company's annual report.
- Appraise the Company's financial position and issue periodic reports on its financial stability , liquidity, and growth . Work with the controller to ensure that adequate accounting controls are in place, and make recommendations for improvements to accounting systems and technology.
- Direct and analyze studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the Company's policies and operations.
- Analyze operational issues and determine their financial impact.
- Evaluate and recommend business partnering opportunities; establish and maintain relationships with financial institutions and investors.
Travel Requirements: 10% of domestic and international travel SALARY: $219,440.00 yearly HOURS: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.